This applies to the individual user. For changing allocation at Department level, please read here
Note, zero means that numbers of days will be unlimited.
Manager can limit the number of days that can be used for absence by employee during vacation year. This can be done through the portal or the mobile app.
1. Login to the portal on https://portal.away4.com
2. Go to Administration > Users
3. Click on the Settings button beside user
4. Navigate to Allocations tab
5. Click on Edit button beside some absence type
6. Enter or change yearly allocation for absence type
7. Click on Save button and click on Close button in the Settings for user pop-up window
Yearly allocation for absence type will now be set for the individual user. The employee can't apply absence with this absence type more than yearly allocation. Also manager can set yearly allocation that be zero, and number of days will be unlimited.